Monday, January 25, 2010

Organizing my Library

Books are everywhere! I have finally brought them all up from their boxed and banished lives in the garage. Unfortunately however, this means that I now have to find places for all of them. My one large bookshelf is about to start tossing books back at me and so perhaps I will have to get creative like Rory Gilmore and start piling them in my dresser drawers and under my bed. Or, horror of horrors, I may need to let some of them move on to second-hand book stores and hope they find a new and caring avid reader to pick them up.

Really this is just another example of the somewhat ordered chaos of my life. Lots of 'to do' items and many directions to take. Time to research some more for my current writing project and hope that I come up with a plausible setting for my fictional characters to do their exploring and discovery. :)

Toodaloo!

2 comments:

  1. I know you are resourceful! You'll find a way...don't give them away!!!!

    ReplyDelete