Monday, February 1, 2010

My Superhero


I was usurped today from my running time on the trampoline. Yes...I tried to run on the trampoline today. Several gyms are now in possesion of my resume and/or contact information and I am awaiting answers for a day or so before I stop by and become a little pushy.
Neither of my boys were interested in letting me run for any amount of time on the trampoline however. They were making their opinions known in cries for juice, snacks, love, kisses for booboos, and anything else that they felt might drag me away from my run.
Hence my need for exercise away from my loving children. And time together should be spent with Mr: "you wanna see how I go upside down mom?" (Pictured above). They are so happy when they are bouncing, rolling and romping about. Never forgetting however, that they require an audience for the show that they provide. My job is to be that audience. And even sometimes the MC! I do love my job.

1 comment:

  1. it seems unfair that young parents have so many of these precious moments in each day that they truly need a rest from toddler energy

    yet

    each one of these little people epiphanies has the power to awaken the world!

    Monica, your patience and receptivity to this well of wonder is stellar!

    ReplyDelete