Monday, January 17, 2011

A Day of Sniffles

We are building a craft (Jonas' word for fort) here in the playroom today. Sadly everyone has a case of the sniffles and therefore the gym is out. So instead we are creating some indoor fun on this rainy Everett day and hoping for a bit of sun this afternoon. Block towers are created and destroyed as I sit and think of what to write. It was an interesting thought to imagine I could sit here and type while the boys play but really I should know better. Have I ever been able to focus on something else when my show-stopping children are around. They definitely know how to take center stage.

So I will give up here...hopefully more later! How did my blog end up turning into a facebook status instead of a worthwhile post today? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment